Saturday, November 18, 2006

Boogie Woogie: Popular Dance Show On SET Asia

Boogie Woogie: Dance Show

Boogie Woogie one of the most popular dance show, came to America on January 3, 2004, with its host and celebrity Judge Naved Jafri and chief guest Sonu Nigam. It is the prime-time dance sensation of Sony Entertainment Television Asia and an ideal platform to showcase and launch new talent across the cross section of people from all background, age groups, genders and cities. The event is held at the stateTheater in New Brunswick, served as a battlefield for talent as sixteen performers from eight cities competed to prove their worth as
the best of the best in dance.

Boogie Woogie, the iconic series which has attracted celebrities is launching its latest avatar continues to attract viewers as exciting nation-wide talent hunt. The contestants those who compete and win in the preliminaries and semifinals are selected to the final round. The process of auditions for them is telecasted on air for the first time. The sets for the show are decorated fantastically giving a look of street side feel.

Rahul Bhatt, Mallika Sherawat, Shefali Zariwala, Gauri Karnik, Vinod Rathod, Aadesh Shrivastava and Hema Sardesai are the celebrity guests. They are surprised of the outstanding talents of the contestants and are confused in judging. These are theme based competitions. The winner is declared at the end of each episode and they are selected for the future episodes. The show is pyramidical in structure where one contestant is eliminated in each episode. Catch this fantastic show on JumpTV, Hurry Up!

12 comments:

ganesh said...

sir i need some dancing steps from aparichitudu a guy was dancing on remo song in march plz kindly send that show to my email gmeghraj@rediff.com

priti said...

pritisir i want my daughter to participate in this shoe.she is 7 years old ( 9.10.2000) & very much interested to show her talent.kindly let us know the date of audition for the kids show.
waiting for your early reply on below mail id
priti_jdhv@yahoo.com

bamleshwar said...

sir i want to participate in this show.kindly inform date of audition .
i am waiting for your early reply on below mail id.
bamleshwar@gmail.com

garima said...

respected sir

sir i want to participate in boogie woogie kindly inform date of audition. i am waiting for your early reply on below mail id .
garimaverma393@yahoo.com
with regard
garima

Vipul said...

Hi,
I really want to mention this
as I really watch boogie woogie with my Kids every week and we love it.
It is really strange when Ravi and Naved mention parents of other kids as uncle and Aunty(though they might be younger sometimes).
It seems odd.It would be great if you could please take care of this.

mak said...

this is manish
sir , i really want to take part in this show . kindly let me know the date of audition and my id is lovelymannu21@yahoo.com

mak said...

sir i want to take part in this show if you send me the date of audition then it's a great chance for showing my talent

Somnath said...

Sir,
I'm Haimanti Mondal(30yrs old) from West Bengal.I have nothing 2 say the goodness about your show.Bcoz it's 2
good.This is the only platform in media where the actual talent becomes worthy.
So I would highly requestig you 2 give me a chance 2 present myslf as a good dancer.
kindly let me know the date of audition 2 my ID-
somraj_life123@rediffmail.com
Thnkz

Sreeparna said...

Sir,
I am Sreeparna Ghosh(16yrs old.)from West Bengal.Dancing is my strength.And I know this is the only platform where I can show my talent.
The moron are not watching this show,bcoz they dont have any idea about quality.
I will be highly oblige on you if you will give me a chance to perticipate in your coming audition.Kindly inform me the date of adution(If in Kolkata).My ID-
myactivity16@gmail.com
Thank you.

sarika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarika said...

Dear sir,
i am a gr8 fan of ur show.i watch boogie woogie on every weekend,sir i do want to participate in your show. I am 29 yrs old girl from chandigarh.

MANVI said...

i want MANVI to participate in this show .she is 10 years old & very much interested to show her talent.kindly let us know the date of audition for the kids show.iam waiting 4 your answer.